Naithalay replied

13 weeks ago

Virtuosity Full Movie In Hindi 1080p Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

The Law Enforcement Technology Advancement Centre (LETAC) has developed SID version 6.7: a Sadistic, Intelligent, and Dangerous virtual reality entity which is synthesized from the personalities of more than 150 serial killers. LETAC would like to train police officers by putting them in VR with SID, but they must prove the concept by using prisoners as test subjects. One such prisoner is ex-cop Parker Barnes. When SID manages to inject his personality into a nano-machine android, it appears that Barnes might be the only one who can stop him.
When a virtual reality simulation created using the personalities of multiple serial killers manages to escape into the real world, an ex-cop is tasked with stopping its reign of terror.
I would have been happy to give this sci-fi a 6 for creating a gloriously cheesy 90&#39;s flick. It is a cross between the Thirteenth Floor and Demolition Man - both of which I found really fun to watch.<br/><br/>Unfortunately, the script was lacking and, with the exception of Denzel, the acting was middling at best. Russell unfortunately ruined what should have been the main focus of attention in this film by hideously overacting the VR serial killers persona. You might say he killed the killers character off himself even before the film had reached the 5 minute mark.<br/><br/>Worth a watch only if you are a fan of 80/90&#39;s cheesy sci-fi.
This is an excellent scifi-action movie. Russell Crowe vs. Denzel Washington!!! That would be near impossible to accomplish now since their careers skyrocketed a few years after this film. The concept is almost the exact opposite of the Matrix with a computer character causing chaos in the real world as opposed to real people making mischief in a computer world. Russell Crowe is delightfully over the top and Denzel never ceases to amaze me with one wonderful performance after another. This film is nicely shot using lots of colors and incredible production value. The action sequences are like art in motion, there is one shot of Denzel leaping on to a police car…this stuff looks real good. WHY DOES NO ONE TALK ABOUT THIS FILM??? If this movie was made next week and released it would make 50% of it&#39;s profit on starpower alone. The special effects are great but the actors definitely steal the show. This movie should&#39;ve been more popular. I highly recommend this to any scifi-action fans whom haven&#39;t already seen this movie gem.
Quality premise, poor execution.

a5c7b9f00b
Dune dubbed hindi movie free download torrentBlood Diamonds full movie downloadDelicate Creatures tamil pdf downloadStardust on the Sage downloadBattle of the Bands: Rock-a-bye Road II full movie download in hindiTucker's War in hindi downloadStar Wars: The Clone Wars Preview Special full movie free downloadthe Blood Diamonds hindi dubbed free downloadStreet Kings full movie online freeThe Commuter telugu full movie download
Please log in to post a reply.